Terms and conditions
Use of Maintel sites
Use of Maintel’s sites is governed by these terms and conditions, which will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should exit all Maintel sites immediately.
Accessing Maintel’s sites and downloading material from them is done entirely at your own risk. Maintel will not be responsible for any economic loss, loss of expected savings, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses, in each case whether direct or indirect arising from your use of, or inability to use or access the service, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time.
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply and will be made clear where applicable. For example, if you enter competitions, use products, services, forums or other community areas provided by Maintel, additional rules and guidelines may apply.
- not to use the sites (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use them in accordance with all relevant laws;
- not to access or use the sites in a way that may cause the sites to be interrupted, damaged or their effectiveness or functionality in any way impaired;
- not to upload or transmit through the sites without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, chain letters, junk mail, spam, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- not to post, distribute, upload or transmit through the sites any material which is defamatory, infringing, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others;
- not to use the sites in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company;
- that any personal information which you are required to provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member areas on the sites;
- not to make any false or fraudulent orders, bookings or requests;
- that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of that user’s use of the sites, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to Maintel;
Information on our sites
We try to ensure that the information on Maintel sites is correct and up to date, however, we cannot guarantee that it is and do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of any information. We may make changes to the material on the Maintel sites, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. Any prices given on the Maintel sites are indicative only and do not constitute an offer to provide goods or services at any given price. Actual prices will be determined on a case by case basis in accordance with your specific needs by the provision of a specific written pricing proposal for the goods and/or services subject always to entering a written contract for the provision of goods and/or services between you and Maintel.
Links to other sites
Maintel sites may contain links to other sites over which Maintel has no control. Such links are supplied solely for the convenience of users. Maintel is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
The Maintel name and logos are registered trademarks and may not be used without written permission from Maintel Ltd. All other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of Maintel sites shall remain at all times vested in Maintel.
If you are unhappy with the service that Maintel has provided to you, Maintel will endeavour to be fair and efficient and maintain confidentiality when handling any complaint you should have.
If you have a complaint, please contact us via our site enquiry form – click here, or call 0844 324 0000. We shall endeavour to resolve any complaints you may have, and keep you informed about the progress of your complaint. We welcome any suggestion you may have in relation to how our handling of complaints may be improved
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. When we make changes, we shall update the version number of the terms and conditions document and publish the latest version on our websites. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you visit one of our sites.